Sunday, September 16, 2012

Updates, Updates, Updates and Randomness (prt1)

For disappearing acts, it's hard to beat what happens to the eight hours
 supposedly left after eight of sleep and eight of work.  ~Doug Larson

I really do take on too much. My brain just doesn't seem to grasp that we really don't have as much time as it thinks we do. Between Toddler care, school work, trying to maintain some semblance of order regarding my domicile, family obligations, pop up projects (ie broken things and last minute items) and squeezing in just enough time to watch an episode or two of Boardwalk Empire before passing out for the night, well, I just don't have time for much else. With that said, please be patient with me in regards to my blog postings over the next couple weeks. I'm pretty sure they are going to be a bit erratic.

Let's do this - Updates Begin, Now!
Walk to End Alzheimer's
The fundraising is going really well. However, I have only been sharing the Las Vegas Ladybugs Team page, and since I also have a personal goal, this week I'm sharing my personal page. No matter which team member's page you donate through it all goes to the Las Vegas Ladybugs goal and ultimately to the Alzheimer's Association.

Don't forget every $10 donation gets you an entry into the raffle for the Date Night & Dinner for a Week drawing. Every $25 donation gets you five entries. It's a cool prize and a great cause. (original blog post - Excelsior!)

As always we greatly appreciate your support, whether you make a donation or just share my fundraising page. Every little bit brings us closer to our goal.

Las Vegas Ladybugs Team Logo! By team member Tina Verde
 

Part Deux
Here are the pictures from the baby shower I promised:

Blankie- 'Mike' side for a Monster's Inc. themed nursery
Blankie- 'Sully' side



Woobies the cute all purpose baby gift
Beanie trying very hard to reach the top of the shelf
Soon to be mommy - Becca <3

This week I did a few random Bonus Adventures and I'll post those updates over the next couple days. I also finished one Craft Adventure Venture, but I haven't taken pictures yet, so as soon as that is done, I'll post that too.

Finally both the Walk to End Alzheimer's and Halloween are fast approaching. I need to get t-shirts, signs and doodle bob headbands made for the walk and Halloween costumes completed. For the next couple weeks that's what I'm going to focus on for my Craft Adventures.

Thank you again for your support and donations to the Las Vegas Ladybugs fundraiser for the Walk to End Alzheimer's and keep up the great work.

Stay Crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment