Saturday, September 1, 2012

I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew..

No, I didn't forget to write my blog.

Yes, I finished my gifts for the baby shower and it was liked & appreciated.

No, I don't actually have a photo of it. Totally slipped my mind that I hadn't taken them until I had everything wrapped. And then at the shower I was supposed to take pictures, but Ms. Bean was trying to climb the wine rack and I was a little distracted. I'm working on getting one, one was taken, I just need to see if I can get a copy..

School is kicking my butt, so even though I really wanted to get a blog done tonight, it's gonna have to wait till tomorrow. But I am proud that I managed to turn in all my assignments for one class. I had 3 due in one week. Yikes!! Unfortunately, I still need to read like 2 chapters and take a test for my other class. Making time for my Craft Adventure Ventures is going to be tricky, but I've got to figure out a way to meet all my responsibilities, giving up is just not an option.

Also, I've decided that I'm going to auction off some of the Craft Adventure Ventures I've made to raise money for the Walk to End Alzheimer's in October. I've pulled a rag tag team together and we are the Las Vegas Ladybugs. We have a pretty lofty donation goal, but I think we can actually hit it if we all work together and stay on top of everything. We have a little over a month to do it.

Well I need to hit the hay, I've only been getting about 3 hours of sleep at night trying to squeeze everything in and it's catching up with me.

Update blog tomorrow, with photos I hope. *fingers crossed*

Stay Crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment