Friday, August 3, 2012

I Have No Idea What Day It Is - Frankenscarf Update

I was so excited that I finished my blog on time yesterday. A little disappointed to not have the scarf finished for a second week, but glad that I had something to show for the week. And as I drifted off to sleep my brain said to me, "You know it's Thursday, right?" The answer to that was nope, sure as heck if I didn't. I apologize if my internal calendar lapse caused any confusion.

So now it's Friday and I've already posted my blog for the week. I did finish the Frankenscarf last night and wanted to give a quick update.

Wrapped around Ms. Bean


My Albatross - Frankenscarf
I didn't turn out as bad as I thought it was going to. I managed to get all the way to the end before I ran out of white yarn. I can see how badly the stripes don't match and it's glaringly obvious where I messed up the knit pattern, but it's a passable scarf. It's warm and fuzzy, so when winter comes around it will be very nice to have, even if it is homely.

So there he is and I think I'm going to pass on the knitting for a month. Maybe a break will get my mojo working again.

Finally Tally for the week -
1.5 Craft Adventure Ventures and .5 Bonus Adventures; 46.5 CAVs to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment